Anti-Aging and the Busy Mom

Some days when I wake up I don't even have the chance to brush my teeth until 10 am. That's life right? As a mom you put everyone before you and you forget to take care of yourself. However over the years I have learnt that its important to always remember yourself and not let that beauty fade. Its better to be preventative than trying to fix something that is broken. So here are my must have products that are perfect for any mommy budget that will help you stay youthful looking even if you are a lazy beauty girl like me.

Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitmains Age Prevention Cleanser
Up until recently I washed my face with Dove soap and water because all cleansers irritated my skin, or made my skin very dry. But when I found this cleanser it totally changed my outlook of how I clean my face. Not only is this product packed with all of the best antioxidants from the best green plants, it also gently removes dirt and toxins from your skin while not stripping the natural oils on your face. Using this product is like washing your face with a green juice.

Dermaquest C Infusion Serum
So I have been using this product for a while now and I love it! Everyone knows that orange juice is filled with Vitamin C; well this product is like orange juice for your face. Vitamin C is proven to tone, tighten and stimulates collagen production for your skin. While it also protects your skin from fine lines and wrinkles, this product also gave me an even and brighter skin tone. The texture of the serum is very light weight and glides on the skin like silk (a little of this goes a long way), while it hydrates my face all day. Great for all skin types.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
I have very dry skin which means that I can crack faster than a person with oily skin. So that is why I keep this product as part of my everyday routine. This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated and super plump for 24 hours, and helps skin better resist dehydration. It can be used day and night or even a 5 minute hydration mask. Perfect for a non-fussy busy mom who can't deal with 3 different products as their skin routine as this products has it all.

The Abnormal Beauty Company Caffeine Solution 5% + egcg
When you shop for beauty products at this brand it can be confusing because there is so much science behind it for any normal person to understand. However all I can let you know is that I love this eye serum; its light weight and great for under make up or used day and night. The caffeine in the product helps with my dark circles (I mean moms who doesn't have dark circles with all of these changing sleeping patterns of your kids), and it also helps with the de-puffing of my under eyes. The best part is that this product is very inexpensive (under $7.00 Canadian dollars) so its a no brainier to try it out.

Ouai Hair Oil
I know that when we talk about anti-aging everyone immediately thinks its all about the face, but we cannot forget about our hair as well. When you have a nice head of hair you automatically look much younger. That's why this product is perfect to tame your everyday bedhead hair. Its perfect for all types of hair as its a multi-tasker giving your hair a sleek and frizz free look. I also like this hair oil for preventing my (dyed) blonde from fading or turning orange, and at the same time nourishing my split ends.

Try it out and let me know what you guys think of my top picks.

xoxo
P&P



You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P