pretty in pink






The Warden and I decided that we would not find out the gender of the baby, and instead go into the delivery room with a boy and a girl name picked out. When we had Mason we did the same thing and The Warden yelled out Mason as he was delivered and it felt so special. That's why this time around we thought we would do it again.  

This is also our second time around and probably my last pregnancy as it hasn't been easy. And I am hoping for a girl, but since we are leaving it up to chance I am trying to project as much girl vibes as I can get. I think that's why I have been wearing so much pink lately! What do you guys think? Boy or girl? 

This is week 24...16 more weeks to go...wish me luck

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P