An afternoon with my Bugaboo


Finding your sense of personal style is all about being yourself. Sometimes you can misplace it when your life takes a turn and you become a mama bear. All of those beautiful outfits that you can't fit into, and all of those designer shoes that some how are too small for your after pregnancy feet just look back at you in your closet begging for you to use them. But all you can do is look back at them and tell them that you may be back one day.

No matter where life takes you; once you are a fashion girl you will always be a fashion girl. I have realized that the best way of not losing myself when I become a mom was to find a newer version me that fits my life. This is to be true to your everyday life and wear things that you are comfortable in. Everything I now wear has to support not only my pregnant body but also give me the ability to run after my toddler. That doesn't mean I'm going to be in my sweats once in a while, it only means that I'm not going to live in them. That's why when I spend time with Mase what I use for him needs to also be apart of my persona and that's why when I was searching for a stroller I chose Bugaboo Bee5 as it is the first choice for any fashion girl. Its the perfect accessory whether I'm taking Mase to the park in my yoga gear or I'm in my Chanel sling backs doing some shopping for myself. 


When you are a mom the stroller becomes that designer handbag you are always carrying, the only difference is that the stroller carries much more precious cargo. The Bugaboo Bee5 is super easy to use and matches perfectly to our crazy and busy lifestyle. With all of the custom options of the stroller (from colours to attachments), it's the fashionistas dream as you can design your own personal stroller. Customize your dream stroller at the Bugaboo and spend a fun afternoon with your bae. Have fun!

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P