The Fashion Mommy's Perfect Accessory







After having Mase (and now a second one on the way) I wanted to make sure that I didn't lose my persona. As a fashion girl it’s very important that I stay fashionable but now elevated with a mommy twist. I always tell women not to change their appearance once they start to have children, it's important that they still stay true to their sense of style. That's why all of the products I buy for Mase have to be as chic as me. Anyways he only deserves the best because he is a part of my everyday stylish life; aka my mini me.

One of the most important products you will buy when you have a child is a stroller. It is the one thing that you will use all the time, especially when you are an urban mom like me who lives in the city and don't like to drive around all the time. This is why the Bugaboo Bee5 stroller has become our desired stroller. Not only is it super chic but it also is functional for our busy life.

Baby products can be so boring and bland, but the Bugaboo Bee5 lets you express your fashion sense. The variety of choices you get to customize the perfect stroller for your child is unlimited. It is a great piece of accessory to compliment the fashionable mommy you are. From the seat fabric, to the stroller body and the sun canopy you can pick from 15 new colours and materials. You can also customize your stroller handle and wheel caps. There are so many choices that Bugaboo has ever offered and now with these entire options think about the possibilities in personalizing, and making it the fashion stroller of your dreams.

Besides it being stylish it's also very functional; which is super important because Mase’s comfort is also my priority. Since it is designed for the urban lifestyle; the stroller maybe small like an umbrella stroller but the comfort is like a full size stroller. One of my favourite thing about the stroller is the one hand push and fold function, it makes my life so much easier (especially for a preggers like me who is trying to get her other baby around). It is also super lightweight so when I need to load it into the car it won't break my back. The stroller is also equipped with padded seats and low extension that makes it even more comfortable for your toddler to nap (just in case you don't make it home for nap time). Best part is that all of the fabric on the stroller can be removed and washed, which is super helpful when you have a messy toddler who loves to eat in his stroller.


No matter what you do with your toddler having a high quality and functional stroller is very important. It’s a no brainer to choose the Bugaboo Bee5 as it is the perfect fashion stroller on the market and it has everything else you need.

xoxo
P&P 

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P