Current Beauty Must-Haves


Let's be honest when you have kids finding the time to go to the salon can be hard. Plus when you are pregnant dying your hair can also be harmful for the baby. So frequent salon trips is probably out of the question. That's why I love using the L'Oreal Shade Reviving Treatment. As an Asian who dies her hair blonde my colour quickly becomes brassy if I don't maintenance it at the salon. However this product is my go to because it keeps my hair from turning orange while helping it stay blonde. I also have replace it for my conditioner because it leaves my hair super silky. We all know that moms don't have the luxury to spend so much time in the shower and we need as much help as we can get, so having a double duty product like this is tres bon.


Finding the time to wash my hair 3 times a week is already a win for me. By the time I finish putting Mase to bed all I want to do is crash on the couch. So I try to maintain my unwashed hair for as long as I can and that is why I love the Klorane's Dry Shampoo. Its great cause it sometimes gives me those extra days between my washes without leaving my roots looking like a puddle of grease. When you spray it on your roots it also isn't powder white like the other products, and it dissolves into the hair line quickly (so no need to stand in front of the mirror all day long).   


Every time I get pregnant I some how always tend to develop a little turkey neck. You know that saggy skin under your chin to your neck...yuck! I don't know what causes it but all I know is that I hate it! Over the years I have also developed these lines on my neck and as I gain more weight with the pregnancy they seem to get even deeper. Recently I was introduced to StriVectin's Tightening Neck Serum and right away I was skeptical, but after using it for a month (2 times a day) I have seen some results. Don't get your hopes up its not plastic surgery in a bottle, but it has help make my chin a bit tighter and the neck lines are definitely less apparent. Also the applicator is a roller which rolls the serum on cool, feels super soothing, and no need to get your hands dirty. 


If you know me you know that when it comes to beauty routines I am super lazy (the less steps the better). When I discovered Olay's Overnight Mask I was super excited to try it, as it is a combination of a night cream and a face mask all in one (perfect for a lazy girl like me). During the evenings after I wash my face all I do is simply apply the cream on my face and in the morning I wake up to silky skin. The cream also dissolves into your skin very quickly so you can apply it and go straight to bed, unlike a face mask where you have to wait 20 minutes for it to work...I mean who has time for that? Rather with the cream you have something working all night long as you get your much deserved beauty rest.

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P