when the bump pops





I have never been blessed as one of those cute skinny pregnant girls; I mean who really is? Only the freakish ones right (lol just joking)? However it is nice to wish that I am in that minority group, but in reality I really am not. Why am I not? Probably because when I find out that I am pregnant I imminently start to indulge (actually more like stuff my face). I am so careful with what I put in my body on an every day basis that being pregnant is like a get out of jail pass to eat junk card! The problem with this is that I start to gain a little weight (and fast) and without my belly popping from being pregnant I just look F.A.T! So I look forward to the day my belly pops and I don't feel so bad anymore, and get back to being my cute self but bigger. Hooray for the belly pop!   

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P