my new look







There are two types of shoppers- 1. Shoppers who buy new duds to make themselves feel better, and 2. Shoppers who buy only when they need it, like for an oceassion. I am for sure the first type of shopper; the one who uses shopping as therpy and somehow along the way have become a hoarder. But as my body has changed so much from being pregnant to giving birth and back; I have no choice to be a minimalist when it comes to shopping for clothes. I just don't know where my body will turn next?!?!?

Along the way I have also turned into one of those shoppers that buy everything for their kid and nothing for themselves. There has been so many opportunities where Mason has been dressed better than me. That is why I keep having this dream that one day I have to turn to one of those mommy makeover shows to get my groove back. Its so hard to find a balance with your fashion sense and purchasing when you have a kid. So now I resort to a new look by upcycling my existing wardobe, at least with whatever that I can fit into :(
  
xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P