Making pulled pork in a slow cooker is probably one of my most go to things to make for dinner. Its super delicious and easy that when I make it I always make a huge amount of it, so I can use the leftovers for other recipes. One of my favorite things to do is to take the leftover pulled pork and make these amazing sandwiches, its super easy and a crowd-pleaser all the time.
- Pork Butt (the fattier the better)
- Diane BBQ Sauce (Western Smokehouse flavor- Gluten Free)
- Brioche Bun
- Regular Ruffles Chips
- Coleslaw (make your favorite version or store bought)
1. Place the pork butt in the slow cooker and pour enough water to cover the entire piece of meat
2. Cook on low for 7 hours
3. Once done take it out and pulled the meat apart with the fork and pour as much of the Diane sauce as you like
1. Cut the brioche bun in half and assemble the sandwich.
2. Bon Appetit