Nude in the Park






As a mom you find yourself wearing gym clothes all the time because you are always on the go and want to be comfortable. Most of the time I am fine with it, but recently when I decided to put on a pair of jean shorts I found myself extremely uncomfortable. Its like when you are use to wearing running shoes but than you have to put on a pair of heels and completely forget how to walk.

I got so sad as I felt like I lost a piece of myself. Have I become one of those moms that desperately needs an extreme makeover from one of those daytime talk shows? I had to pull myself out of this rut! So the next day when I took Mason to the park I put on a cute outfit (that almost fit) and made it a point to add a pair of wedges to the look, to prove to myself that I can walk in heels. But I won't lie I may have been a little too ambitious; after being at the park for 2 hours my feet were about to fall off. I almost walked home barefoot. I guess I should have taken some baby steps and just have started with those jean shorts.    

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P