Mason's Menu- Love Child



I would like to say that everything Mason eats I cook and I have full control of what goes into his body. But as he gets older and my life gets busier I find myself with no time to cook 3 meals a day for MSN and also have dinner ready for the warden. Mason is now at the age where he has multiple play dates and music classes in a week, so I am more tempted to buy off the self baby purées and snacks. At first I felt guilty but when I found Love Child I was super excited. I have tired mostly all of the supermarket shelf brands, and Mason would only eat the sweet flavored ones and reject everything else. It was so frustrating until I found the Love Child brand; every single time I gave it to him (no matter if it was pumpkin risotto or veggie casserole) he ate it all up- no crying or fussing. It's awesome- it tastes great, and the flavor blend are very developed which helps elevate Mason's taste buds. But most importantly is that he is eating something good for him.



Not only is Love Child loved by our family, it is also made from only organic raw ingredients. Did you know that other brands do not use real fruit instead they use a fruit purée which means they can hide lots of other ingredients like sugar, salt and artificial flavors and you won't even know about. Love Child on the other hand uses only real and certified organic fruits (which is very important to a health nut like me). Whatever is listed on the packaging is exactly what you are putting into your baby's body. And its so yummy that sometimes I eat it too, when I am cleansing. Even the packaging is BPA free...amazing! 


P&P Tip: any new foods that I try to introduce to MSN, which I think he may hate I add a little of his favorite Love Child puree to mask the flavor and he doesn't even know the difference.  

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P