trying out the top bun






Finding time to groom yourself while taking care of a new born is extremely hard, so trying to upkeep my hair and find a chance to go see my hair stylist is almost impossible. Instead I surf Pintrest in the middle of the night as baby Mason is on my boob to see how I can stay on trend. This is how my top bun was born :) I look back to when I was pregnant and remembering getting advice from moms telling me to go to the salon before I give birth, I thought it was an exaggeration and never listened...well now I really regret it. I mean I could leave the baby with my mom or the nanny or even both, but then there are other factors like what happens when I'm under the hair dryer and my boobs gets engorged? Plus I just miss the little guy too much after being away from him for more than a couple of hours. So even if I have the time I don't even want it. This is the many struggles of a new mom       

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P