Prim and Pimp Approved- Must-Haves in Eye Products


Being pregnant can change your skin and since you are already having insecurities with so many other things it can be even harder to deal with problem skin. My issue with this pregnancy is with my eyes! Once I got pregnant I became really tired and it showed around my eyes. So I found the 3 best and pregnancy safe beauty products that helped me stay looking awake and glam.

Dermaquest Eye Lift- Being in my last trimester sleeping has been very difficult especially when you have a big baby...lol. I usually wake up in the mornings with bags under my eyes but after applying Dermaquest's eye lift serum its like they disappear. After a sleepless night the serum brightens, lifts and hides my bags from the night before. It is also an all over moisturizer so when I apply my concealer over top the serum it gives me an extra protective layer under my eye.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment- During the colder seasons my skin gets very dry and towards the end of this pregnancy my skin is even more dry. Dry skin makes you look tired and it ages you, especially around the eyes so that is why I love layering on Kiehl's creamy eye treatment at night. At least twice a week I use it like an overnight eye mask. 

Vasanti Concealer- Recently I discovered Vansanti makeup and the shades and tones are made for Asian women. So this liquid concealer matches perfectly with my skin tone and it doesn't make my under eyes look like a raccoon. It goes one smooth and blends easily. I like to take the wand and draw an upside down triangle under the eye than I use a damp makeup sponge to blend it; this will give you the perfect coverage.

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P