Comfort vs. Fashion Dilemma






When you start wearing your husband's clothes does that mean that you have given up on being a fashionista? Is this a time where you have to pick comfort over fashion? I don't want to give up my style yet, but as I get bigger I can't bother myself to try and squeeze into tight dresses and high heels (it gives me a major headache just thinking about the discomfort to come). Why is it so hard to be a women? I mean I have already given up my freedom for the rest of my life for this child; and now I have to give up my closet too.

I dream on a daily basis on getting my body back to shape so I can wear those tight dresses and be more comfortable. I know its going to be a challenge but I'm willing to do it. However in the meantime I have to live with this body and for the next 5 weeks. I just want to be comfortable, so shopping in the warden's closet is going to be my only option, I'm going to have to transition cool men's wear into a pregnancy direction (as seen above...not that easy...don't try it at home...lol!)

Giving up my closet hasn't been easy, and sometimes I still lie to myself and go back to my closet like an addictive drug. For example yesterday (against my better judgement) I had an meeting and decided to wear these cute Chanel kitten heels. I looked great and felt great, even though my third trimester nausea came out to play. Of course I couldn't catch a break, and after the meeting I walked out of the building and slipped on the wet sidewalk and twisted my ankle. Luckily I didn't break it or else I would have killed someone from the major pain because pregnant women couldn't take any pain medication. I was still in a lot of pain all day but managed to deal with it. After dealing with that all night I have decided to choose baggy and comfortable clothes with runners over my closet! I am kicking the habit!!! 

Wearing: Zara Men's Jacket, Asos Maternity Top, Rick Owens Pants, JOLIE Tote, Nike Runners and Jon Beau Toque, Chloe Sunnies 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P