30 WEEKS




As my belly grows I feel less and less comfortable in my own skin. All of these changes can effect any women's state of mind. It has taken me 30 weeks to really embrace begin pregnant, and being honest has been the medicine to help me get through these major changes. I have always been an on the go person and when you carry a baby in you it gets very hard to live your normal everyday life. The littlest thing can effect your being; for example I have been getting a lot of charlie horses at night which has been so painful that it makes me cry (and I am not a big crier). After lots of research I was able to come to the conclusion that the reason for my charlie horses was mostly due to being on my feet in heels, therefore I had to give up wearing heels. So instead of wearing my beautiful collection of high heels, I wake up every morning starring at my wall of shoes like a Monet painting.
I find a lot of people may think that I am very funny or that I seem to complain too much, but I rather be annoying to the people around me than hold it in and lie about everything. When we fart it doesn't smell like roses so when your body is growing something inside you should have the right to be honest with the people around you (its not easy and it doesn't get easier). I have always found that keeping things in can make a person explode, and if you don't communicate how do you educate yourself. So the next time you encounter me and I am complaining about not being able to wear my favorite Manolos embrace the conversation or just walk away.

Wearing: Roosts Varsity Jacket, Splendid Dress, Dr Marten Boots,

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P