pregnant travel style- baby moon







On our way to the Baby Moon and all I can think of is what to wear while travelling but still being comfortable, therefore I needed a cute yet very easy going outfit. I first started off with this white dress as the base of my assemble, because any pregnant women knows that there needs to be easy access to go use the bathroom and a dress does the trick. When the baby sits on your bladder you need easy access to go quickly and easily, especially when its in a small airplane bathroom. Secondly don't rule out comfy footwear, so pairing this dress with a pair of runners and dressing it up with cute socks gives the outfit another dimension. Trust me when you have to be running around through the terminal to security and onto the plane wearing cute heels (like what Kim K wears through her pregnancy) should be the last thing on your mind. Lastly top off the entire outfit with a some beautiful details. I added my new JOLIE Sophia handbag for this vacation. Its one of my favorite bags from my S/S 2016 collection because it is such a versatile bag. The Sophia converts from a handbag, to a bucket bag and also into a backpack. So you can take one bag on vacation, and leave more room to in your suitcase to pack for more outfits. Oh and sunglasses we can't forget that, plus they are great to wear on the plane to cover your face when you are taking a little fashion nap. And don't forget to add a scarf to add elegance to your outfit like a flight attendant but cuter.
Bon Voyage I am tres ready for the last vacay before the Baby Ng comes and we actually become parents. Bye!

Wearing; Zara Dress, Handbag/Backpack JOLIE (coming soon from the S/S 16 collection), Nike Running Shoes, Chloe Sunnies

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P