The orange dress





Are big boobs a curse or a blessing? For many years (actually my whole life) I've wanted big boobs and always contemplated in getting implants. But what I didn't realize was that all I had to do was get pregnant and voila there they are for free. Well HALLELUJAH that I never got a boob job because I actually hate big boobs. Besides my big stomach now my big boobs are popping in everyone's face. All of those cute dresses that I could have worn has go into the trash because of these new boobs that I have. Not to mention that over the past 24 weeks I have been to Victoria Secret 3 times to buy bigger bras; I have gone from a size 34 A cup to a 36 C cup. And don't even get me started with these weird black nipples that have suddenly appeared (for those women who have been pregnant you know what I'm talking about). Okay I am going to stop myself now before I scare you never been preggo women. Until next time as the pregnancy struggles continues.

Also here's a little peak into one of JOLIE's new bags (the Sophia bucket bag/backpack) launching this Spring/Summer 2016- Lusso collection.

Wearing Danier Leather Jacket, Zara Dress, JOLIE handbag (coming S/S 2016)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P