what kind of mommy will I be?


Happy 5 month! Yay, I am now at my halfway mark of my pregnancy and its mind blowing how fast time has elapsed. On one hand I am so excited to finally meet Baby Ng and get my old body back. But then there is that huge fear of being a mother!

Last week I was at my doctor’s office and as he was doing the ultrasound he asked if I wanted to see the baby’s face? Without any hesitation I said "YES," but when I saw Baby Ng’s face I screamed out “that’s scary!!!” My doctor immediately gave me a smug look as if he has already judged me as a bad mother. In my defense I thought I was going to see a cute baby face that resembled both me and the Warden, not an image of a skull (the second ultrasound picture above is what I am referring too, so you be the judge).

So I started to think to myself am I a bad mother? Should have I cried when I saw my baby’s skull? I have so many questions about the next stage of my life…

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P