Surprise! We are having a baby


Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are so happy for you! How are you feeling? Are you okay? These are the phrases and questions I have been hearing for the past 3 1/2 months and to be honest I'm sick of it. Okay the cat is out of the bag, I'm pregnant!!! I feel and look like that ugly green thing Slimer from Ghostbusters, so how to you think I'm feeling? All I want to do is get back to my normal self! I know my friends and family are all genuinely happy for the warden and I, but I'm over it. I feel like this bundle of joy has already started to torture me. 

I consistently feel like shit. Why do people call it morning sickness when it happens all day and all night. Morning sickness should be called hell instead. I know some of you mothers, mommys to be, and everyone else reading this probably think that I am the biggest whiny bitch ever! But I'm sorry I just don't enjoy pregnancy. Don't get me wrong that doesn't mean that I'm not looking forward to meeting baby Ng, and being a mother. I am very excited to watch this little peanut grow up and break hearts like their mommy has ;) All jokes aside through, I am very excited to be a mother!  

Trust me I feel guilty everyday that I am not one of those woman that love pregnancy. I find pregnancy more like being stuck in a hunted house. So please help and don't hate me!

Wearing: Free People bra and briefs, Vintage robe

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P