I'm Back!




I know its been a while since I have posted something! Well life has been so busy and I just wasn't able to keep up with the blog. So many amazing things has happened this year that I can't wait to share whats coming down the pipe line with everyone.  
If you follow me on Instagram, than you know this past month I have been in Asia launching our JOLIE brand in Korea and Japan. It was so much fun and it makes me even more excited to be launching our new collection in NYC this Fall. 
Also lets not forget how I finally got the courage to chop off all my hair (well to me this is very short). Its been a very liberating process just like these past few months.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but I promise I will post more often!

Wearing: Chloe blouse, Brandy Melville slip, Michael Kors sandals and Alexander McQueen sunnies

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P