Last night in Maui #primandpimptakeshawaii






As we spent our last night in Hawaii I was extremely sad to leave, I knew we would be going back to the dead of winter in Toronto and our paradise would be forgotten. Nevertheless it was magical! I have to say that I am not one for romance (don't get me wrong a little doesn't hurt) but the dinner we had by the beach under the moonlight was something that took my breath away. The warden and I fell in love all over again. Shhhhhhh

For a magical night there has to be a magical outfit. As I quickly realized in Maui that the attire for an evening dinner is very casual, so the 50,0000 sexy cocktail dresses I packed were not options. Instead this look was the most dressed down I was able to come up with from the bottom of the suitcase. 

Culotte has recently had its come back and we have seen many past winter and new upcoming spring versions. The wide shape gives a girl like me with a boyish figure some volume and curves...yay! And this specific pair is perfect because of its high-waist cut, which hides my belly so I can feel comfortable wearing it with crop tops. Oh and lets not forget the houndstooth print (trust me when I say it now) this will be the print of ss15.  

Wearing: Missguided Crop Top, Club Monaco Culotte, Miu Miu Shoes, J.Crew Earrings  

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P