Easy dinner recipes are a must when you always find yourself eating out because of a busy day. However this chicken recipe is so quick and easy that you will never buy another rotisserie chicken from your local shop again. The best part is that there is no need to marinate the chicken for long and it will still be full of flavor.
- 3 pieces chicken legs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh Rosemary (roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a baking dish mix the chicken and all of the ingredient together (there is no need to marinate)
- Bake for 50 minutes and eat!