A Day in the Country with Cadillac








This past weekend the amazing people at Cadillac gave me a car to test drive, so I took the opportunity to take it up to Langdon Hall (one of my favorite country side spas and restaurant). The beautiful Cadillac SRX was sleek and classy with all of the modern driving functions desired. I especially loved the luxurious interior and the massive sun roof. Not to mention 4 built in USB ports situated in different compartments of the car to make it easy to charge all of your devices at once. I really enjoyed driving the SRX as it was a great first time cross over car for someone like me who is use to driving small cars her whole life.   

Wearing: Lush Jacket, Missguided Bodysuit, Topshop Skirt, Oscar De La Renta Shoes, Hermes Bag, Chloe Sunnies

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P