letting go of summer



Since the wedding it has been non stop; so I do apologize for the non-frequent posts. But its September now (my favorite months of the year) and things are not about to slow down. With my 30th birthday around the corner jitters are flying all around me. 



But nothing makes me happier than presents...these beautiful bracelets recently was sent to me as an early birthday gift from Alex and Ani and I couldn't be happier. I love charm bracelets as they help celebrate special moments in your life, or provide a meaningful moment. The ones I received were very meaningful to this point of my life; the first one was the "Tree of Life" - symbolizing hope, conservation and growth. And the second charm bracelet was the "Lucky Clover" - symbolizing luck, fortune and prosperity. Both charms symbolizes everything that I strive for in life right now! So whats your moment? 





xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P