Hello 2014





Hello 2014 we welcome you with opened arms! This is a little look at how we celebrated our New Years Eve. When you are surrounded by good friends and great food what else can you ask for. 2014 is a big year with new developments, growth and life changing events, and I cannot wait for all of it to happen. As the road to another year may not always be smooth; I will learn not to have the small things bother me and embrace in the big picture. For those close friends and family who announced amazing things last night I want to extended a big congratulations to them! Congrats to all of the new mommies to be and engaged couples! 
Before I sign off I want to send out warm wishes to all of the haters out there as well. I hope you find peace this year and learn to mind your own business! 


xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P