GEOMETRIC SERIES


Sorry for the infrequent outfit posts. Since the new year its seems like I haven't had the time to do anything but focus on work and traveling (don't get me wrong its a good thing). But it also means that traveling for work leaves me no time to shop or take in the city. This past week I was in NYC (for a trade show) and it was my first time there where I didn't buy one article of clothing, which I was very surprised with myself as you guys all know I have a major addiction. 
My girlfriend the other day tagged me in a Instagram meme which read "I have shopped my whole life and I still don't have anything to wear." As I read it I literally LOL and thought to myself how true that was. How many times have you said to yourself I have nothing to wear, or heard your girlfriends complain about the same thing. So I was determine to put an outfit together based on what I have purchased over my life time. Okay some of the pieces that I am wearing maybe not that old, but this is probably my first post in a long time where I am wearing nothing that is brand new!  
So whats your outfit of a lifetime?

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P