suede and leather



Boxing day is a day that I never take part in, mainly because of the crazy crowds and long lines. However this year unacceptably at Christmas dinner the boy decided to tell me that he wanted to go shopping on boxing day. At first I was in utter shock, thinking to myself this is the guy who despises shopping and boxing day was the day he wanted to venture out, when its probably one of the most busiest shopping days of the year. I was puzzled but I decided to go along with it anyways, at the end of the day how can I say no to shopping. By the time we got into the parking lot of the crowded mall I saw the regret in the boy's face but there was no turning back. He knew that his crazy idea was stupid and ended up buying nothing, but I managed to get some great stuff hence the great pieces in this outfit post.

For those of you who have not had the chance to take part in boxing day its still not too late. Make sure you check out JOLIE's biggest sale ever.


Happy New Year! Here's to the last post of the year and many more adventures in 2014!

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P