Girl off Duty





Last week I had the chance to work on a new project for Fysh UK's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign. Fysh UK is a Canadian eye wear company that designs fashion forward frames inspired by the beauty of nature. As you may know that I am a big fan of eye wear as its a great addition to any chic outfit, so this project was super fun for me.
Besides being able to try on the most beautiful glasses during the shoot, I was also honored to be working along side the beautiful Mary Kitchen from Omg Insider. She has to be hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met and of course even more beautiful in person.
Make sure you stay tuned for the launch of the collection early next year.


xoxo
P&P 

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Cool outfit! stopping by from Trend trunk.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P