WMCFW SS14 Look 2




 On the third day of Toronto fashion week I decided to change up my look a little. This is what I call my ghetto fabulous look. The ghetto aspect of this outfit comes from the over sized 1990 nylon jacket, that takes you back to when Kris Kross was making you jump jump. In addition, adding a throwback cap into the mix seals the deal, especially when its in honor of the late great designer Yves Saint Laurent. This cap also symbolizes the fabulous part of the look paired with "The Boy" Chanel purse. And after we put it all in a blender what do you get- mixes of high fashion and downtown chic. Oh and we can't forget how cute my green Lego Chanel phone case is...that's just FAB!



I know that I missed day two's looks but with the busy schedule we weren't able to take any shots. However I do have to turn your attention to this great moment captured by MTV, as I was making a phone call while on my way into the tents. This may seem like it was all for show but I swear I was really calling someone!



Fashion week is always a great place to meet interesting people. I have to say meeting the talented Canadian recording artist Kreesha Turner was such a treat. She was one of the most beautiful and kind ladies out there.
As Toronto fashion week is over, we wait to do it all over again in another couple of months...see you next season #WMCFW!

Outfit: Hat (DIY), Coat (Club Monaco), Dress (Zara), Shoes (Alexander Wang), Purse (Chanel) 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P