Toronto Fashion Week SS14 Look 1



The first day of Toronto Fashion Week is always a breath of fresh air with so much to look forward too; as we anticipate all of the pretty clothes strutting down the runway. No different from this look that I wore, as it was inspired when I saw the YSL Spring/Summer 2013 show. The big rimmed hats and sleek southern influences had me drooling by the first model. Even BlogTO agreed with me about my hat.
Originally this outfit was going to be paired with pants, but I recently saw this All Saints skirt on a girlfriend and I almost died. Than the full look came together perfectly and I was off to my first day. 



Day 1, hands down the best collections goes to Beaufille and Pink Tartan.
After the shows we rushed off to Holt Renfrew to take part in their after party to celebrate the beginning of fashion week. The most fabulous fashion people of Toronto toasted and munched as they got their style appraised by The Bumbys (usually I do not queue for anything but this was defiantly worth it).





Keep checking in to see all of my looks from fashion week and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for all of the most recent updates from the shows.

Outfit: Coat and Gloves (ASOS), Tank (CC California), Skirt (All Saints), Boots (Dolce Vita), Hat (Holt Renfrew), Purse (Prada)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P