The Fall Edit





I've had virgin hair since I was 20 years old; my hair never got tinted, coloured or processed for 9 years. But as life has changed so rapidly in the past couple of years I thought it would be a great time to de-virgin my untouchable and take it into the 21st century. I know I sound a little dramatic, but I have always been proud of being low maintenance and avoiding to be that girl who spent hours at the salon. I mean I would see my stylist more in a social setting than at his salon. So by taking this leap of faith, by putting some chemicals in my hair I feel like I have grown up...just a more little.

Outfit: Trench Coat (Burberry), Sweater (Phillip Lim for Target), Skirt (Vintage), Shoes (Alexander Wang), Purse (Gucci) 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P