jersey & knit on a causal day


I remember my grandmother use to wear these big framed eye-glasses attached to these beautiful glass beaded eyeglass necklace holder. She always had it on her because without them she would never be able to find her eyeglasses. I loved her style and as I got older I would always try to mimic her. Hence my long search on the market for stylish eyeglass necklaces. But all I was faced with were these very outdated styles.
Than I came across Trussit and was delighted that someone was listening to my style prayers. Trussit is a company that has taken the eyeglass necklace concept and simplified it with its chic design. The delicate chain and under the cuff logo makes this brand and product relevant to today's fashion trendsetters. Made in LA with only the best metals it defiantly is on the top of my list. I wonder what my grandma would think of these??? 
Lastly can't forget to mention about my LPD tee. You can say picking a fashion team to side with has been the biggest blogger fashion craze since the Celine tote. 


Outfit: Sweater (525 Sweaters), T-shirt (LPD), Dress (ASOS), Runners (Converse), Glasses (Gucci), Eye Glass Necklace Holder (Trussit)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P