#lolla #ootd recap

Outfit: Top (Nasty Gal), Shorts and Belt (Vintage), Hat (DIY), Boots (DrMartens), Backpack (Louis Vuitton)

Outfit: Romper (Poor Little Rich Girl), Belt (Vintage), Booties (Kurt Geiger), Scarf (Hermes), Sunglasses (Chloe)

Outfit: Dress and Earring (ASOS), Boots (DrMartens), Sunglasses (Chloe)

What an amazing time we had at Lollapalooza; best friends, cool music and all the freedom in the world. It was three days of chaos, but I'm not complaining as we were well taken care of by the experiences of seeing old favorites and new prospects. There were many firsts for me as well, like drinking litres of white wine out of squeeze bottles...so classy. All of these memories are priceless, and as I write I'm getting goose bumps from thinking back to a few days ago. So I raise my glass to you Chicago, to say thank you for providing me with such a great playground to party and show off my festival wardrobe...until next year!

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P