don't forget to stop and smell the roses


A couple of weeks ago I made my rounds to some of my favorite shoppes to seek out some Spring pieces for the ever growing wardrobe. Zara is always a one of those shoppes that I hit every season as it has the best seasonal trends at a great cost. So as I was browsing I happened to see this skort hanging on display. I automatically jumped for joy as it has been a trend that I have been dying for a comeback. For those who do not know what a skort is here is a quick definition- it is a pair of shorts with a fabric panel resembling a skirt covering the front...simple as that. As a kid I loved skorts; you were able to look girly but still able to cross your legs during story time. Hooray for the combo! 

Outfit: Silk Blouse (Michael Kors), Skort (Zara), Sandals (Ancient Greek), Purse (Philip Lim), Sunglasses (Vintage), Bracelet (Kara Ross- c/o Kelly Claman Company

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Good! I like purchase online and find a very good website to shop mens leather jackets. Great soft material and nice color. I will wear it over a t-shit and enjoy it! New favorite jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P