Kelly Clamen Company F/W Preview

A couple of weeks ago I was invited into the offices of Kelly Claman Company to preview her new lines at the studio. I felt like a little girl in a candy store as I walked through all of the beautiful collections, and of course even a little more happier with all of the cocktails continuous flowing.  

Whitney Eve a collection designed by Whitney Port, teamed up with Disney as her inspiration for this Fall collection. I fell in love with the winter white two piece accompanied by the high slit skirt, which makes the look both sophistication and edgy. Also she showed a twist on this seasons must have trend of the jean skirt in a water graphic pattern making me think of something that little mermaid would wear...if she had legs. How Disney appropriate. Oh and I couldn't help myself by getting my hands on Whitney's head crown for my music festival looks.
Kara Ross is know for her use of precious gem stones and exotic skins in a wide array of jewelry, handbags and other accessories. This Fall collection she has gone even further by playing with bright colours in her jewelry and staple clutches. I instantaneously fell in love with the snake choker which is also in trend for this season.
Kova and T is a hip contemporary line that is suitable for a wide range of stylish ladies. From comfy oneises and overalls shown for next season, to the affordable leather pieces that are super hipster glam. How great would it look to wear all three of the leather pieces together...can't wait for Fall!  
Love Zooey is casual and easy to wear collection from California. This Fall it is all about matching two-pieces for their collection; from the Aztecan prints to the mix media (cotton and leather) combo. Its perfect from the office to getting a night cap.

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P