pimp eats- Aft Kitchen & Bar

Before I left Toronto to travel to Shanghai; the boy and I decided to venture to support one of our new local restaurants, Aft Kitchen & Bar. Aft may seem like a typical southern BBQ house, but once you taste the food you know that the food is just a little bit more interesting and a little bit less classic. 
We started off our meal with the portobello mushroom fries; forgetting that the boy hates mushrooms I had the pleasure of eating the whole portion by myself, and after tasting the first one I was not complaining. For our mains The boy had a steak sandwich which he described it being cooked just the way he likes it. The steak was a grade A cut and cooked perfectly medium raw served with a fresh foccacia perfectly soft to accompany the juicy steak. I on the other hand went for something a little different; I got the pork-loin chop. The pork was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, I don't know what they did to it but it was very delicious. 
We happened to go on a Wednesday night and their special that day was the fried chicken; I never thought about ordering it (because of my fat complex). However after seeing the table beside us served to them I had huge food envy. Can't wait to go back to Toronto for that fried chicken!

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P