leaving on a jet plane


These pictures were taken this past Thursday at Pearson Airport; as I got on to my flight to Shanghai. I wanted to look chic for the 14 hour plane ride but I quickly realized that the outfit I choose was not the smartest. Wearing a full bodysuit was not the way to go. Having to strip down and get half naked to use the tiny airport washroom was not easy (especially when there was turbulence). I should have learned my lesson from the last time I wore the same bodysuit. What happened? Well the story goes like this...I was using a co-ed washroom at one of my favorite brunch spots in Toronto. When I went into the stall not knowing I forgot to lock the door it happened that a few minutes later a male walked in and saw me pretty much naked. I was horrified and embarrassed!!! Even though I did not have anyone walk-in on me on the plane, every time I used the washroom I felt totally uncomfortable and worried about it happening again! lol! 

Outfit: Jacket (Sheinside), Body Suit (American Apparel), Jeans (Only), Shoes (Kurt Geiger), Purse (Phillip Lim), Carry-on (JOLIE

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P