WMCFW Day 3

A fashionista has to always be stylish on the whim, and as a true fashionista this outfit is the result of that. So after this unexpected weather we have been having, I've had to rethink all of my Spring inspired looks into something that kept me warm instead. But by day 3 it got even harder. As I put on my thinking cap (i.e. ripping through my closet like a crazy woman) I saw from the corner of my eye this River Island dress that was tucked neatly in the back of my closet. Once I got the statement piece putting the rest wasn't hard at all.

Day 3 of our experiences at Toronto fashion week was probably the most crazy of them all. We started our day early spending time backstage with Redken Canada and Maybelline Canada as they were getting ready for the shows (I will be doing an entire post on this...so look out for it). Right after we ran to our seats for one show after another from Matis by Lucian Matis to Mackage and finishing off with Joe Fresh (which was amazing and I loved his French inspired designs for the Fall collection). Than ended our night off at Storys for the Joe Fresh after party where we danced the night away.

Unfortunately the boy got some bad news and because of a family emergency I couldn't make it to day 4 of WMCFW. But I will make it back to finish off fashion week with everyone on Friday, for day 5. So Stay tuned for a little more!

xoxo
P&P
  

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P