J.W. Anderson x Topshop Preview





Photos by Ryan Emberley and Blurbpress

Truc Nguyen Fashion Editor of FLARE Magazine hosted an intimate event at the Queen Street Topshop last Thursday, to introduce the second collection collaboration with J.W. Anderson. The collection was a combination of British prep school with a dash of androgynous personality. I got the chance to try on all of the pieces at Topshop's personal shopping area, where I got the special treatment and the luxury to a huge change room to review my favorite pieces from the collection. However one disappointing thing was that for this preview event Topshop did not have all of the pieces from the collection, which meant that the lavender baseball jacket that I wanted so badly wasn't there. Over all the collection was a bit simple for me but great pieces that can be mixed with any wardrobe. See the rest of the collection here.    

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P