sunday swagger


These past few weeks between helping the boy open his restaurant and facing extreme cold weather alerts; I have fallen into a fashion rut. Its very depressing every day when you wake up and all you want to do is reach for those comfy Uggs, and throw out all of your fashion senses down the toilet. FYI I just started wearing Uggs this year when the boy bought me a pair because he was tired of seeing me wear 4" heels walking in the snow; what a mistake of mine to accept this gift of his! A fashionista should never drag their feet in Uggs. Anyhow...I have gotten so bad that when my girlfriends are planning a girls night all I think about are lies to tell them how all the clothes in my walk-in closet disappeared. This happens because I rather be in sweat pants, a ripped tee and those comfortable but despicable Uggs on my couch with chip crumbs in my hair. Don't get me wrong I love seeing my girls but at this moment only in the latter state. Than yesterday a miracle happened and somehow the boy knocked some sense into me, so this outfit is my slow recovery back into the real world and getting back my swagger!!!

Outfit: Jacket (Helmut Lang), Shirt (Michael Kors), Jeans (Cheap Monday), Leather Cap (ASOS), Shoes (Alexander Wang), Bracelets (Miori and Cartier)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Warmly welcome to Michael Kors bags store. On our store, you can purchase the most popular michael kors crossbody bag with low price and top quality!The world of Michael Kors Outlets bags come here. Never miss our discount michael kors bags. Our michael kors bags with competitive prices and excellent quality are wating for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P