P&P Gets Married- Location Scouting





Yesterday I visited my first potential wedding venue and already planning this wedding is beginning to look like a dark nightmare. I have to give credit to wedding planners, because if I had to deal with someone like me with all of my demands and indecisive ideas I would DIE! I learnt yesterday that one of the reason why I opposed marriage was because I never wanted to get caught up in this whole wedding process. For those of you who have been dreaming about this special day since you were old enough to like boys than all the power to you sister. But not all of us are wired like that; its very hard to know what you want when you don't know what you want. This than comes back to haunt you and puts a strain on the most important thing which is your partnership with your soon to be ex-husband. I have concluded from yesterdays exercise that this is going to be the wedding for the people; meaning for our parents, parent's friends and anyone else that has an opinion (FYI: to those amazing girlfriends of mine who are helping me through this physiological break down you guys are of course excluded from this conversation). Why couldn't have our parents told us a real fairy tale about a princess who marries her prince charming, but before they live happily ever after they will have to go through a painful process called wedding planning!!!

I did get something out of my stressful day yesterday, which was being able to take some great shots of my new Kenzo sweater at the potential venue. Kenzo has always been a brand that was there (with great pieces to offer every season) but just like Isabel Marant's sneakers these tiger embroidered sweaters has brought the fashion house mainstream. Finding this sweater was as hard as finding my balance in the mornings, but after an intensive search and being on numerous sold out waiting lists I finally got my pretty little hands on them and in my closet. 

Outfit: Cropped Jacket (Vero Moda), Sweater (Kenzo), Skirt (Topshop), Ankle Boots (Alexander Wang), Purse (Louis Vuitton)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P