P&P Gets Married- Bridal Deisgner Zahavit Tshuba




The search for a wedding venue has been a difficult process, however finding a wedding gown designer I think I have struck gold! As a girl who is non-traditional being forced to get married in a church (don't ask...lets just say I am being a nice person for the moment), I wanted a wedding dress that was classic but still screamed my crazy personality. When I came across the gowns created by Zahavit Tshuba (a very talented designer from Israel) I was blown away by how much she was able to envision what I wanted into an actual dress. Her designs of old school charm with a dose of sexy necklines is perfection, and the luxurious combination of silk and lace is so glam. There is one dress from the collection that I think is the one...which one??? I won't tell...not yet 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P