black and white

I remember wearing Boy London when I was a teenager. It was a brand that represented rebellion and confronting society's norm. I stood for all of those characteristics as a typical teenager that thought she knew everything. But than I grew up and so did my fashion sense; which made Boy London a brand from the past for me. Recently my mom bought me this sweater as a gag gift thinking that I would never wear it, however fashion has a funny way of always resurrecting itself. Even though the brand hasn't changed its ideology I somehow can still relate to it in my adult life. So thanks mom for bring back a reemerging trend...you are the OG of Fashionista!!!

Outfit: Fur Vest (Michael Kors), Vegan Leather Jacket (Style Nanda), Sweater (Boy London), Shirt (Miori Boutique),Toque (DIY), Purse (Prada)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P