pimp eats- Skin + Bones

Recently opened Skin and Bones is a cool dark restaurant with marvelous food stationed in the heart of Leslieville. The boy and I have been there a couple of times since we moved into the area and we keep going back. We always start off our meal with the fried chicken tips ($9), at first we were unsure but anything fired we are always game. Than I usually get the seared pickerel ($24) for my main, which is topped with 2 fried oysters and a kale base. As a side dish I recommend the fried potatoes with an uni (sea urchin) sauce ($10). Overall the food and service was excellent  however I thought the presentation of the food lacked a little creativity and the portions was a little too small. 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P