looking forward


I have a feeling that 2013 will be even more amazing than 2012. But before we look forward to a new full and bright new year we cannot forget the one that just past. 2012 was very good to me by showering me with many happy memories that will last me a life time. Let's recap...in 2012 I finally launched my luxury handbag line that I have been working on for the past 2 years. I also got engaged to the boy after 6 years, with a proposal that took me by surprise which I never expected. This year was also a defining moment n my adulthood as we became a home owner; not a condo but a house with our own back yard and all. 2012 was not just happy events for myself but many happy moments happened to people that I love very much. It was a good year for all!

When a new year comes along we always try to look for a fresh start, however try to consider a new year not as a do over but more of a continuation in one's journey in life. No matter if 2012 was a good or bad to you, proceed into 2013 with a positive outlook. 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Oh honey, 2013 will be even better, like you said.
    Happy New Year my darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P