green mile

What a great moment; my first blog photos in our new house! Its kind of surreal. We have been working on this new house so hard and it is finally coming into place. We spent last night finalizing with the contractors the last minute details and than I got the boy to take these pictures of me on our new back deck (which still is not fully complete). Either way we are extremely lucky to have had such an amazing year of wonderful events this year.
I recently purchased this amazing cocoon coat when I was in NYC at the J.Crew store. I think it was the color that drew me to the coat at first. But after trying it on I know it was the fit of the coat. Most cocoon shaped costs make you look frumpy if you pair it with a dressed down outfit, but with this coat a simple casual outfit you are still looking classy. Oh and have I said that I am obsessed with green right now!!!

Outfit: Cocoon Coat (J.Crew), Sweater (Evil Twin), Faux Leather Leggings (ASOS), Loafers (Zara), Purse (Louis Vuitton) 

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P