Brandy Melville now in Toronto




Over the last couple of years many US retailers has seen the potential in Canadian shoppers, and has crossed the boarder to bring their brands into our neck of the woods. Stores like J.Crew, Ann Taylor and Loft has been welcomed by more mature fashionistas. However the young fashionistas have not been forgotten, now with the opening of Brandy Melville in Toronto (Queen West) and Vancouver. Even though I should be categorizing myself as one of those mature fahsionistas, I have to say that I have always been a fan of Brandy Melville. I love the offerings of their cool and causal pieces paired with inexpensive prices. All of their pieces are great for layering for fall and winter seasons. So if you are in the area go and check them out! Welcome to Canada Brandy Melville :)

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P