the Canadian tuxedo

As I was thinking of an title for this post I thought the perfect name for it would be "the Canadian Tuxedo". Than I thought to myself that I don't even know the real definition of Canadian tuxedo. In a nut shell it means to wear a denim jacket and jeans in the same shade together. This denim on denim look is called Canadian tuxedo because it was a look that Canadian blue collar workers populated. So back than this look wasn't a trend but more a faux pas; and now who would have thought that it can be such a fashion statement?!?!?!   

Outfit: Cocoon Coat (Vintage), Shirt (Joe Fresh), Jeans (Levis), Hat (Holt Renfrew), Purse (Fendi)

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Uuu, that coat and those boots are perfect! Love the green of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P