Operanation Sweet Revenge


A couple of few weeks ago the girls and I attended the Operanation Gala, a fundraiser for Canadian opera. We were entertained by Nelly Furtado accompanied by amazing opera signers. This was the ninth year this gala has taken place and it is always the event to be seen at in Toronto.
For the event I opted to go short and seductive (since the event was themed sweet revenge), so I thought leather was the perfect option. Leather is so hot this season and it can be worn so many ways. To keep this Michael Kors dress evening appropriate I styled it with glam earrings and simple sleek hair. Check out some of my other leather dress options below.

Outfit: Leather dress (Michael Kors), Loafer Heels (YSL), Earrings (Tuleste), Purse (Salvatore Ferragamo)

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P