Gee Beauty Holiday Event

After a day of running around yesterday I managed the time to pop into Gee Beauty for their Holiday beauty event. It was my first time at the store and immediately fell in love with the interior, and the array of products they carried. The evening was filled with make up lessons, facials and lots of champagne :) The four lovely ladies who own the shop was also in attendance, and I have to give compliments to them for being so sweet and helpful. If you are in the area go by and check them out; they also have some great holiday gift ideas at their sister store next door 6 by Gee Beauty
P.S. Thanks ASCPR for the great action shots : )

Last night was also a very warm night; so I took advantage of the weather and decided to opt just for a fur vest. I paired it with this seasons must have track pant trousers. These trousers are great because they are so comfy to wear but it does not make you look frumpy. Check out some of my alternative options to my outfit below. 

Outfit: Fur Vest, Blouse and Mary Jane (Michael Kors), Pants (Zara), Hat (Gifted), Purse (Salvatore Ferragamo)

xoxo
P&P  


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! you are always so sweet!

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete
  2. OH! You're beatiful, I love your style!! Look at my blog, I wish you like!!

    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
    I follow you!!

    Kiss!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P