Toronto Fashion Week- Holt Renfrew

My mom (aka mama bear) and I were invited to Holt Renfrew's runway presentation on Monday. Holts always kicked off Toronto fashion week; by show casing the latest designs from luxury international brands currently in their chic department store. Check out my top 3 picks from the show below.
On another note, if you follow me on Instagram (@primandpimp) you would have seen many pictures of these pink platform suede loafers by YSL. I started drooling over them ever since the spring and finally I was able to get by hands on them. I paired these perfect shoes with these super cool Joe Fresh plaid pants to channel an updated version of 70's chic.

Outfit: Sweater (BCBG), Pants (Joe Fresh), Shoes (Yves Saint Laurent), Purse (Salvatore Ferragamo) 


xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. I love everything about your look, I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok those pants are amazing! My joe store never got those :( as I would have snapped them up immediately! I just got the dress! I love your sweater!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried on the dress too but the pants fitted me better. Hope you find the pants :)

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete
  3. Sis, I really love this match! The pink YSL shoes stands out well with the Ferragamo purse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The enlarged graphic effect of those black and white contrast houndstooth pants with the flash of gold on the futuristic-looking lilac suede YSL shoes is a fantastic visual. Prettiest shoes ever, plus they look like they might not be too uncomfortable to wear window-shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P